Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How well do YOU know me?

Welcome to the unleashing of my new-but-really-just-a-continuation-of-the-old-one blog!

Following the lead of a blog entry I viewed today, here is a questionnaire to test your "Laura Trivia". Feel free to submit your answers as a comment to this post. The correct answers will be posted in the next posting. Good luck!

  1. What are my cats' names?
  2. What city do I live in?
  3. Where did I complete my degree?
  4. What is my favourite movie director?
  5. Where did I travel to last year in April: Cuba, Mexico or the Arctic?
  6. What species of bird pooped on my head a couple months ago?
  7. What is the name of the Bulldog that lives in my building?
  8. What floor do I live on?
  9. Who is my favourite actor (male)?
  10. What muscle did I rupture in June 2002?
  11. What diet am I (trying to be) on right now?
  12. What one item is now on my wish list?
  13. What country do I really, really want to travel to sometime soon?
Okay, I suppose that is enough for now. Stay tuned next time for the answers!


"Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy."
George Carlin(1937 - )

1 comment:

C said...

What did I start?! Your questions are a bit trickier, but I'll give them a go ...

1)Charlie & Suzie
2)Mississauga
3)York
4)Tim Burton
5)Mexico
6)Starling
7)no clue on this one
8)18
9)Johnny Depp
10)jaw? I don't know if that can rupture...
11)G.I.
12)someone to come and paint your living room?
13)umm..Italy?