Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Why I Should Never Drink Red Wine and other New Years stories...

Happy 2008 everyone!

I rang in the New Year with good friends, good food and not so good red wine. Ugh. Why couldn't I have learned the last time I drank a whole whack of red wine that it just doesn't end well. To be exact it ends with my head in the toilet observing red wine post-digestion.

Anyhow.... the party involved a wicked game of Scattergories, making fun of me and the fact that I can't drill into concrete (few pictures with a drill just to set things straight) and actual house party dancing! I love it! The last time I actually danced at a house party was (at my own) in Grade 13! It was freaking awesome! :)

Here's hoping the New Year brings wonderful things for me.... I think I deserve them.

Still chilling out right now, and I don't go back to work until Jan 7. Should be pret-ty nuts with the first years getting Fall grades and deciding what to do next. We managed last January.... so I should be better at it now, right? Right. ;)

Until next time..... keep star gazing and nebula-spotting...

No comments: