Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brown Sugar Baby...


So yesterday my most bestest friends and I celebrated my birthday by having dinner at Milestones. Now this involved a lot of laughs, pictures, goody bags and some loud rendition of a Sesame Street song. Don't ask. I swear, I was at the other end of the table.

The coolest/funniest thing that happened all night was thanks to a random, blond, semi-drunk lady, visiting our table. It seems she had been drinking up enough courage to come over to our table and talk to Dwight. She asked him (in kinda slurred words) how did one young fellow, like himself, end up at a table full of lovely women. At which point, Alison replied (without missing a beat) that he (Dwight) was our stripper for the night. The woman couldn't stop laughing, and neither could we.

Ah, Dwight.... you lucky bugger you. :)

No comments: