Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A funny thing happened on the way to the....


So I got on the subway at Bloor/Yonge yesterday evening. There was this studious fellow across the train from me, seated, fiddling with a Rubik's cube. It is safe to assume that he had been playing with it for several stops before I even got on the train.

However, I was really impressed that he had solved the cube in only about 5 subway stops.

If you watched him, he had his eyes cast down.... heck he could have had his eyes closed, for all I know.

It was really neat to watch, and watch I did.... or rather stare. But it felt like one of those instances where it was really worth it to stare and no one really minded (I wasn't the only one staring).

So, kudos to my Rubik's cube - solving fellow passenger...

2 comments:

C said...

I'm still in awe of that guy we saw crocheting like crazy on the subway in the summer. That was intense.

C said...

Psst .... its been 1 month and 4 days since your last update. And counting.